Getting ready for the hospital



They say you should have your hospital bag packed a month before your due date, in case baby decides to come early. HA… with Calum, I packed the night before. With Coel I packed about a week before, I had a feeling that it was needed, and it was, when my water broke we could just go to the hospital.

With Codi, I have been stressing about my hospital bag, but do you think I could get around to packing it? I couldn’t bring myself to pack a bag full of PINK things. I finally did it this morning.

My baby Essentials for the hospital (Round 3)

- 20 newborn size nappies

- Nappy liners (they make the small nappies fit a little better)

- Wet wipes

- 4 vests

- 4 baby grows

- 2 blankets

- Baby towel

- Surgical spirits

- Cotton wool

- Baby wash

- Baby cream

- Baby powder

- Fissan paste

- 2 baby bottles, just in case the Breast feeding doesn’t work out as planned

- A Dummy

- Gripe water
































As for my bag – well that will have to wait till tomorrow.

Cheers vir Eers

- Toppie se Vrou

Comments

Popular Posts