Bath-time issues



Calum has always loved to bath. So much so that he used to undress himself if he even saw water being run in a bath. Even if the bath wasn’t for him. I used to have to share my bath with him.



Lately he is the worst. Refuses to get undressed. Refuses to get in the water and just sits on the step in the bath, then screams when we put him in the water. Screams and shouts if you wet his hair, screams when you wash his body. Screams if you splash water in his face by mistake. It’s got so bad he screams when we take him out and dry him. There’s always an issue with the towel, or he wants to do it himself. Always something. Then there’s screaming because we dry him, dry his hair, apply cream, put clothes on.



Aren’t kids supposed to enjoy water?



Today I even had to bath Codi in the bathroom or he wouldn’t get into the water at all and then after he refused to let us dress him, he did this….

bathtime_1


























I’m digging into my everything for the strength to deal with tomorrow’s bath-time.




Any ideas? Please I’m at a point where I’m just going to let him be dirty for the next 2 weeks.



Cheers vir Eers



- Toppie se Vrou

Comments

Popular Posts