Diets - Bleh

I've never really been interested in dieting, never really had the need to. But since Codi-Beth has come along I'm finding myself more and more self-conscious. I'm worried about how i look and I'm worried about the extra 8 kg's I'm carrying.

Last night i saw friends on twitter talking about the Well i Am challenge. So i took a peek and decided this was the way for me to go. Go take a look at welliam.mobi

You pay the registration fee, collect your box at dischem, collect your blender or juicer and well, you start loosing weight - I hope.


For now we need to do before and after pic's, toppie will handle those for me.

It's a 13 week challenge. i went and did a free screening at dischem today and here are my results.

Cholesterol : 4.9
Sugar: 6.4
BMI: 24.3
Weight : 62.6
Height: 160mm

I'll try do a bi-weekly update of my progress.

Cheers vir Eers

- Toppie se Vrou

Comments

Popular Posts