The weirdest dreams (Nightmares)

Lately I find myself having crazy dreams...

One morning I phoned my friend Paul to tell him he must stop dancing in my dreams, I dreamt he and a bunch of guys I remember from varsity broke out in a flash mob at a wedding reception. Was a pretty cool dream.

I've also dreamt that my friend who recently got married was upset that her husband took her to Mphumalanga for their honeymoon and she was terribly angry that she only got to spend one day on a beach when they went on a boat trip to a Mozambican island. (They went to Zanzibar)

My worst nightmare was that I fell pregnant with baby 4, and somehow when I ended up at the hospital to give birth, someone decided I was giving my child up for adoption and my baby disappeared. I remember reading Sharon's one post about a 60 day waiting period in her blog. I remember roping her in to help me get my baby back and then waking up before the end of the fight. I just wanted to close my eyes go back to sleep and see the end.

I'm not crazy, I apparently just have an over active imagination.

Cheers vir Eers

- Toppie se Vrou

Comments

Popular Posts