Happy birthday to you

When Calum turned 2, he'd only just started school, Coel was barely a month old, and we didnt think he understood a "Birthday" yet. So we had a party at school, the school made a big deal to sing to him, all the kids made him a Birthday crown and we sent party packs. Since Calum and I share a birthday - its also hard sometimes to do one for him and one for me every year.

Coel turns 2 next month, and this little man is already singing "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you" everytime we see a cake. So we've decide little man needs a 2nd birthday party.

The planning has started, invites went out yesterday to most of the parents, and I seem to be breaking my "no more than 10 Children in total rule". So far im on 13 invited and I've only invited from school so far.

Coel is crazy about Madagascar 3, we watch "Circus" regularly. So naturally we've decided on a Circus theme, popcorn, candy floss, toffee apples etc. Lets see what I manage to come up with by then.

Here's the invite for now - I've blocked out all important things. (I dont like paper invites as you can see)




Cheers vir Eers

- Toppie se Vrou




Comments

Popular Posts