Help...

Help.... I don't often ask for help, but right now I'm feeling very overwhelmed and guilty. We've always said one of the reason's I work from home is so that I am able to do things for my kids, like fetch them from school.

We're hiring someone to help us fetch the kids from school, we've been so busy with work and life changing, that it takes too much time out of my day for me to go get them, and I feel like I'll be missing out on so much.  Sometimes the best part of my day is when I fetch the boys and the come running up to me with major excitement because they're so happy to see me.

Am I making a mistake, am I dumping my responsibilities ??? Am I a bad mother for saying I can't do it all?


Comments

  1. There is nothing wrong with it. It's quality not quantity. You are doing your best to provide them with the best the world has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not a bad mother at all. If you really are going to miss picking them up from school, perhaps you can do it once a week while the person that you hire do the other 4 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K uses the school transport after school. You are an awesome mommy, you are trying to do what works for your family. Dont beat yourself up. Try out and see how you all handle it. You can always go back to the initial arrangement of picking them up. Change is a scary thing. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies, I just feel so bad, maybe i'll be missing out more than them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts