Are you still in there?

Hi friends in my PC

I've been really bad lately, I haven't made time to blog in ages. Actually, I decided, that the time I spend with my kids and what they remember about the time I spend with them, is a lot more important than documenting it. 

We've taken to spending time together, baking, cooking dinner in the evenings, dancing, singing etc.
Yes cooking dinner takes a whole lot longer, but it's worth it, and my kids actually eat their dinner, especially when they've made it themselves. 

People in the PC, I'll try make some more time for you. But honestly I'm enjoying this time with the kids far too much to give it up.

 Chat soon

- Toppie se Vrou 

Comments

  1. I think you made the right choice. Spending time with family is always the better decision :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts