Making a house a home





We’re in, most of the issues have been sorted out now and we can now start living in the space.
Wow there’s space, up till now my family and I have been living in a one bedroom flat let on
my parents property, it was cosy and home and served our needs for the time we lived there,
but with baby 3 on the way, there was no more room to squeeze another bed or cot or anything in.
The house was full and we needed to get a new one.




We moved in over a 2 day period with a trailer and 2 labourers. I spent a week unpacking. But our
house is basically unpacked, it’s cosy even though it’s spacious and I can honestly say I have 3 boxes
that I haven’t unpacked
J. Yay me…



I’ve done the kids rooms, toy room, our room, the kitchen, dining room, lounge and laundry. All
neat and tidy. The trampoline is up; the sand for the sandpit is being delivered today. (There was an
old fish pond that had been filled up; we just dug it up again
J



Here are some pic’s of our new home. Can’t believe it, but we have a Home.

IMG_0338IMG_0340IMG_0341

























IMG_0342IMG_0359IMG_0359IMG_0354





















IMG_0355IMG_0356IMG_0357





















IMG_0358IMG_0382






















Cheers vir Eers


- Toppie se Vrou

Comments

Popular Posts