Another little project

As a mom to 3, shopping is a nightmare. We regularly make use of trolley's, out of necessity. But that trolley seat just always looks so uncomfortable and I'm not proud to admit it, but both my boys have fallen out of a shopping trolley, that small instant when you turn your back to get something off the shelf, and they tried to get out... Then....

I've looked around for a "Trolley pouch" with no success, they are either only available overseas, or they are just far to expensive. This got me thinking, what if I made something like that? Something reasonably priced, with restraints that can fit onto any trolley easily.

So I did....

I don't know what to call it yet and that's where you come in, I'll be giving away a unisex "Trolley pouch" to the mom who comes up with the best name for it.

The trolley pouch features, a lap restraint, a clip to secure it to any trolley, a pocket for keys, cellphone or wallet, a toy loop. It's cushioned for comfort, machine washable and will be reasonably priced at R280 each.

My almost 4 year old sits comfortably in it to. 

Here's how to enter,

1. Comment with your name idea below
2. Retweet the link and include my twitter handle @Toppiesevrou

Easy as pie.

I'll choose a winner by the end of June.





Comments

  1. I've brainstormed a few names, you might like one of them :)
    - KangaShopper
    - KangaPouch
    - BebeShopah
    - Sit'nShop
    - SafeSit
    - TrolleyBaby
    - TrolleyLiner
    - TrolleyCoat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts