My Coffee Machine

It may sound a little selfish, but as a mom you always put your kids first. You rather buy things for them than yourself. When I walk into a shop with a little extra money, my first question to myself is what do the kids need? What do we need for the house.

Very seldom do I actually walk into a shop and say to myself, I would like to buy That for me.
This weekend I has a bee in my bonnet and really wanted to buy something for myself. The one thing I hate to do, more than washing bottles, more than changing poo bums, I hate making coffee. Toppie always jokes that there's only 2 days a year I'll ever make him coffee, his birthday and Fathers day. Toppie actually bings me tea in bed every morning. I'm spoilt I know. Its true though ever since I was a kid, I've hated making coffee.

So on sunday after umming and aaaahing about which coffee machine to spend money on, we found an instant coffee machine, you put the powder stuff in the top, once a month or so, pour some milk into the cup, put the cup in place and push a button, out comes Cappucino etc. I love it.

It's ok to be a little selfish sometimes and spend some of your hard earned money on yourself I guess.

Isn't she beautiful??? I call her "Happy" - because not making coffee, but getting it, makes me happy.

 
Cheers vir Eers
 
- Toppie se Vrou

Comments

Popular Posts