Around and around and around.

So our kitchen has 2 entrances, one from the dining room and one from the passage. The kitchen also has an island in the middle, more round and round.

Coel's new favorite game is to chase me in circles, through one door, through the kitchen, down the passage, back in the kitchen and again. And again, and again. Every so often he stops and changes direction and gets very excited at the fact that he caught me out. Sometimes just for an instant to take a breath I hide behind the island and he calls, "Mommy, wherd he go?", then When I jump out and surprise him he screams out, smiles and gives me the biggest hugs ever,"Mommy, I got you".

I love p,aging with my boy this way, it's kind of me and Coel time, just me and Coel time, only we understand the game, only we get it. 

So as I type, completely out of breath from a round of round and around, I'm rushing to go back and play some more. 

Cheers vir Eers

 - Toppie se Vrou



Comments

Popular Posts